Sunday 31 August 2014

Little Primark haul

Hey guys,
So today I went on a little shop to Primark as I had watched a few hauls online and see some lovely items, how I managed to only spend around £17 I'm not sure, but anyways here are some of the items that I picked up:)

So the first item is this navy boyfriend style tee with white stripes, I think that this is a very simple piece that you can just throw on with leggings or jeans and look put together whilst being comfy. I went for the size below my normal size as I found it was just baggy enough without looking to much. This top was a real bargain at £2.00 in the sale and I can see this being a very well worn comfy top! 

The next is this gorgeous kimono, its such a beautiful, colourful, flower pattern and is a lovely fit. It is short sleeved and would jazz up any plain outfit and could be dressed up with jewelry for night time or used as a very casual piece with jeans and a black top, even on holiday over a bikini it would look amazing! I've been looking for a kimono for a while and this is the cheapest (At £10) but also the nicest patterned one i've seen! I saw so many people buying these in the shop so go get one quick before they go:)

The next thing I got was this candle. Now the reason this got my attention was the name! My two favorite smells are vanilla and coconut and you'll never guess what!? This candle is called Coconut and Vanilla cream and honestly smells amazing!! I've had it burning in my room since I got back and have had my family complimenting it all day! Even if that's not your favorite there are loads more scents and in lots of different containers! This style was my favorite with the square glass pot, I think it looks very chic and stylish. This was £2:)

Next was this eye brow pencil, I don't really do my eyebrows often so I never want to spend a lot on a pencil and while surfing YouTube I saw a few people actually recommending the Primark P.S. I brow pencil so for £1 I thought I would give it a try and it is actually good, I mean I'm not expert but it fills in my brows and leaves them looked even and natural I also like the brush on the other side!




This is probably one of my favorite purchases. These nails are soo cute, they are just my style and I really love them! I'm not to much of a nail girl but I like having short really cute nails, and Primark nails are perfect for me there very inexpensive so if I pull them off I can go and get some more and they do the cutest colours and designs for £1 and they are really good quality and do last!

My final purchase isn't the most exciting thing ever, its just these makeup sponges that im going to be using for nail art as they are great for ombre nails and galaxy nails Which I love to do all the time:) these sponges make it a lot easier                                                 and again for £1 are well worth it!


I hope you enjoyed this haul, if you would like me to do more hauls, like maybe a back to school/collage haul, then comment below or tweet me:)
Thanks again for reading this blog it literally is amazing to even have a couple of readers so thankyou:)


Byyeeeeeeeee:)

2 comments:

  1. I love the boyfriend t-shirts. I only have one and they seem to have stopped doing them at my Primark, wish I'd snapped up all the colours when I had the chance! I really like the kimono too :)

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou:) They are honestly so comfy and look great too! i wish i had picked up more as well! x

    ReplyDelete