Wednesday 1 April 2015

Bourjous makeup haul

Hey guyss,
Recently I have began trying out some of Bourjois's products I've never really tried them before but have heard great things so I thought id try them out. These particular products I have had for a few months now so feel I can give my personal opinion on them, to help you guys out if your looking for new products to try! Enjoy:)

So that first product that i picked up was the Bourjois Paris Bronzing powder + highlighter. I have heard great things about the bronzing powder so I thought id try it out. It gives a nice natural looking contour and is almost completely matt which I think best suits light skin tones. The highlighter is also very nice and natural and just adds a small bit of glow to your cheeks again it is mostly matt but has a small bit of shimmer in which is just right for a highlighter. I love that it is a duo as it is really compact and good for travelling. All in all I think this is a really good and compact product for a good price (£7.99).

Secondly I picked up 2 of the depuis 1863 eye shadows. The first is in the shade 05 and is a really pretty shimmering baby pink colour which looks great all over the lid and in the inner corner as a highlight. I think this colour would work great for summer eye looks.

The second it in the shade 01 this I got for Christmas and is a matt bright green which when I opened look very scary and not like something id ever think of putting on my eyes however I looked up eye-shadow looks using green eye-shadow. It showed that actually lining your top and bottom lash lines looks really nice and is a look alot of make-up artists use. These are both £6.99 separately.

The third product I tried is the volume glamour ultra curl mascara. Personal I had never heard alot about Bourjois mascara but I thought id try it out. I really like it, its not the most magnifying mascara but it has a really natural look about it which is great for everyday use when you want to look put together but not fully made up. It gives you lovely natural curled eyelashes as said on the tin and i will definitely by re-purchasing this now I have tried it. (£7.99)

The last product from Bourjois is the Effect 3D gloss, which says it has volume and shine elixir and balm action moisture which should last for 8 hours. I picked up the colour 05 in Rose hypothetic, which is a rosey pink with a gold hint to it and small sparkles. I love the look that lip gloss's give but usually don't like the texture of them and find them too sticky. This one is still sticky however I feel it has a much nice feel on the lips and after a while doesn't feel like its there. I'm not sure that it lasts for 8 hours but this doesn't worry me too much as the long applier makes reapplying throughout the day easy. It gives a nice shimmery glossy effect that makes you lips pop with just a little hint of colour.  (Also £7.99)


I hope you enjoyed reading this. Let me know if you like these type of posts and i will be sure to do more of them for you. Hope this helps some people out and comment any other products of Bourjois that you love.
Thanks,
Love Charlotte-Lily xx

P.S. Please let me know in the comments any good lip gloss's as i'm still looking for more nice colours for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment